Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Long Days

The days this week have been long. It isn't that I'm not enjoying what I'm doing, because I positively am... but I'm frustrated, I think. I tend to work best when I am busy, and over the past few days there have been a lot of stops and starts.

I'm really not complaining, I swear, because I realize it will get crazy busy all too soon. Monday, actually... my first day on my own. But I know that next week will fly by because I'll be running around like a chicken with my head cut off. As strange as it seems, I am looking forward to that. I have a mental deadline on how long it should take for me to be up and running, and I'm nearing two weeks down. I know that I'm merely exhausting myself, but I just can't help but push myself as far as possible, you know? I want to kick some ass.

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

I am sure that you will be kicking some major a** very soon. The first few weeks at a new job are always tough. You feel both ready to do more but a little nervous at taking on too much.

October 26, 2006 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home