Sunday, October 29, 2006

My Sides Are Sore From Laughing

So a group of us hit up Power Plant and the Comedy Factory last night. First let me say that I am soooo not into the Halloween thing this year. I've already had my fill of girls walking around in rubber miniskirts and bee costumes in 30 degree weather. Give me a break.

So anyway, the headliner at the Comedy Factory, Tom Rhodes, KILLED me. I was cracking up. First of all, when he came out on stage he was already a bit toasty, but the two shots people bought him while he was up there did him in. Somehow he managed to finish the show... I wish I could remember more of the show, but the upside-down pineapple cake shots aren't helping my memory this AM.

Here are a few clips from his website (he didn't do all of these last night). Listen to the religion skit. Hell, listen to all of them. His delivery is perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home