Sunday, October 29, 2006

New Bed Linens!

I went out to buy sheets yesterday and bought new sheets, a new blanket and a new quilt. (inspiration, CLASSIFIED) After setting up my bed though, the sheets are going back. Red just looks better on a bed than off white. Period.

So I bought a cute quilt, which was needed because the one that I've been using was really meant for the guest bed, not for me. I just got sick of the duvet. Way too much maintenance. I also bought a down "alternative blanket." I don't know if you know what this is, but my God, it's cool. It's all silky and soft and WARM. I am in Heaven. Cute photo included for your reference.

2 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

antonio is so damn cute! Oh, and I thought about you on my walkt he other day... I saw a bag in a tree... your preoccuptaion has spread to the midwest... dammit.

October 29, 2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Cute quilt. Even cuter dog. I wish that blankets were more necessary here. I love buying blankets and quilts but most of them sit in the closet.

October 29, 2006 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home