Friday, November 03, 2006

Flashback Fridays

In honor of the Halloween holiday just passed, here is a flashback to the Halloween of my (I think) freshman or sophomore year. Although the photo is double-exposed (Carol, a family friend, is on the right in the background), this is a picture of Nicole and I at the costume party that we threw at my house. We were princesses - isn't that original? If I recall we actually had our party in November, not on the Halloween weekend, so this is probably a more appropriately timed post that I originally thought.

Marie? Jodi? Cassie? Does anyone remember this?

7 Comments:

Blogger johnny dollar said...

oooh ghost mom!

that's actually a pretty artsy photo, moreso for not even intending it as such.

November 03, 2006 8:53 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

i don't remember this...but you didn't still hate me then...did you?

why don't i remember this?

November 03, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Cass: Not the Jill C story, that was a sleepover. Poor girl.

Marie: You were here, I think. I remember (I know, it's sad) that Greg was a military guy. He wore camo. I think BJ stopped by with pizza. I think Marci came, too. Weird.

November 03, 2006 9:34 PM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

Oh, what an awesome photo, C! You look fabulous!

November 04, 2006 12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, if it was your freshman year then I didn't know you yet, but I seem to remember Nicole moving to town my freshman year? I really don't remember, isn't that awful. BTW- wasn't the big Marie/Rissa fallout your junior year????? My memory is failing me

November 04, 2006 2:03 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Hmmm... the Marie/Charissa fallout happened BEFORE 'Sound of Music' b/c that's when we became friends, so that was late sophomore year... Marie's right. This could very well be pre-Marie.

November 04, 2006 3:12 AM  
Blogger vahan loan said...

Thanks in favor of sharing such a nice thinking, article is pleasant, thats why i have read it entirely.

Alto k10 cng on road price

April 22, 2022 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home