Monday, November 06, 2006

Jodi's Visit from NYC, Part Two

After pizza at 3 AM, Jodi and I slept pretty well into Sunday. Then we did what all girls should do when they have a little free time... we went shopping again! I bought some SINFUL jeans at Ann Taylor (so hot), and Jodi DRAGGED me into Forever 21. I'm not sure how it's acceptable for a girl to visit high class Ann Taylor and *ahem* Forever 21 in one shopping trip, but we did.

We played a fun game, though! We picked the absolute worst outfits that we could find and played dress up. (We also got yelled at for taking photos, but whatever.)

Here's Jodi in a HORRIBLE little dress. I wish I could have taken a full body shot, but we were hiding in the changing room, so it was rough. The weird thing is that Jodi actually looked good in most of the ugly stuff I picked. Maybe it's because she's a city girl? I dunno. It was weird.

Here's the stand up shot of the Annie-inspired dress that Jodi chose for me. I think my face tells it all. I couldn't decide if I looked like Annie, a stewardess, or a Star Trek character (minus the bows).

But I am most proud of this photo. It's my interpretation of a fashion shot from a teen magazine. Don't I look aloof? :)


We rounded out our night at (you guessed it) Wes and Drew's acoustic show at The Barn. CJ, Angie, and Donna met us at the bar, and we gave Jodi her first dose of the boys in action. Of course, she's a fan now... who knew she liked bald guys?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud reading the recap. God, this weekend was so much fun!! Miss you already.

November 06, 2006 11:27 PM  
Blogger julie said...

I am cracking up at your shopping trip. That is something my best friend and I would do!

November 07, 2006 5:11 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

star trek all the way...tee hee

November 08, 2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger Travel Guide said...

Excellent site. Plenty of helpful information here. I am sending it to some buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious.

statue of unity ticket price

May 27, 2022 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home