Friday, November 10, 2006

Out To Lunch

I need to start packing my lunch starting next week. In the two or three weeks that I have been actively working at the new Company, I have eaten out every day. This is what I gander I've done:

McDonalds 2
Taco Bell 1
Baja Fresh 1
Sushi 3
Silver Spring Mining Company 1
Chik Fil-A 1
Macaroni Grill 2
Chinese 2

I believe that the one lunch that I am missing is the day I went home to let out the dog so that I could stay late for happy hour.

This is crazy. I need to eat smarter and healthier (she says as she reconsiders Taco Bell for later today). God only knows how much money I am wasting this way.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking as someone who used to do the same thing, you will thank yourself later when you save loads of cash and your health by packing your lunch. You can always go out every once in a while, but taking a sandwich, fruit, and yogurt (or a salad and yogurt) will be so much better for you in the long run. It is one of the things I did to drop a serious amount of weight.

November 10, 2006 9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? no qdoba?

November 10, 2006 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just put up a quick post linking to some wonderful some recipe ideas:
http://www.candyboots.com/wwcards/beanmushroom.html

November 10, 2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

how funny-check my blog for another yum recipe today ;)

November 10, 2006 11:38 AM  
Blogger Missy B said...

The girls at work and I have started having one day out a week for lunch. We put our favorites on slips of paper and draw one to pick. The other day's we pack our lunches or each bring ingredients and make a pot luck salad.

November 10, 2006 7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charissa, I think we may work in the same area...

November 10, 2006 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home