Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Happy Birthdays!

This week is the week of J birthdays. I want to send out a ton of love to Jessie and Jodi. Jessie is my ex-roommate, former coworker, ex-therapist (okay, not so much on the last one, but whatever) and current friend/buddy/idol; and Jodi is my high school friend, performer, used-to-go-to-church-with-me, singer/actress/dancer NYC famous galpal.

To honor them, I found the oldest digital photos that I had of each of us together! (Maybe honor is the wrong word??)

Jessie and Charissa at her wedding reception in 2002!







Charissa and Jodi at Niagara Falls in (best guess) 1994.





I love you guys, and yes, I know this is belated for one of you because I forgot Neil Diamond's 2001 concert date, Jessie, and early for Jodi because I was scared I would forget your birthday like I did for Jessie.... but I love you no less just because I have issues.

Happy Belated or Early Birthday!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Rissa! I have to ask why wasn't I looking at the camera? I'm glad that we grew up and stayed friends. You're the best!!

November 15, 2006 3:03 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

happy birthday girls

and i still need jodi's email please :)

November 15, 2006 5:10 PM  
Blogger julie said...

C -- I love how you're always so smiley in your pics!

November 15, 2006 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home