Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wine Head

I think I drank an entire bottle of wine by myself last night at JJT's housewarming party. Yep. Sure did. I've had a wine headache all day that is just now starting to fade. I hate headaches. I especially hate wine headaches. Ah well, it was worth it.

JJT's house is beautiful. It was such a pleasure to meet everyone, especially Colleen - you are simply adorable, JWR, and of course Anger's LF. I'm not going to name drop anymore in this post because I got made fun of last time I did that, but I had a really great time catching up with you all again and meeting all the new faces.

Thanks, JJT for having us all over. Great house. Great neighborhood. I have a whole new respect for Pigtown now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had figured that there would be a few people who would be dragging this morning, post-shindig. Glad you came by, even if you were a straggler.

November 12, 2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger Broadsheet said...

You think YOU had wine head? I would have been safer at JJT's! Sorry I had to miss the soiree.

November 12, 2006 6:51 PM  
Blogger kris said...

It was good Izzard-ing it up with you. :)

November 12, 2006 11:06 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Ditto, Verity. It's not often that you find someone that can quote him right back at ya. That was cool. "Do you wanna cup of coffee?" :)

November 12, 2006 11:19 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

we had a swell time, too, good to see you all again although i couldn't shut the place down with y'all :)

November 13, 2006 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home