Monday, November 20, 2006

I Like Me Sum Fahr....

Last night a bunch of us went over to Russ & Jess' house for some chili and a bonfire (BONUS fire video at the end of this post). It was me, Angie, Donna, Jess, Jess, Russ and Wes. First, the chili was sooo yummy. Russ is quite the chef. Russ and Jess have a few acres out in the county, and I was so excited to finally get my ride in the red golf cart.

I have been waiting to do that for months! Jess took us off-roading around the property, and besides getting stuck in the "lake" ("He told you, Jess...") it was very, very awesome.

Here I am during the golf cart ride. WOO HOO!
Jess LIKES it. She REALLY LIKES it!



Antonio and Penny finally met each other too, and we've now arranged their marriage. The kids part might be difficult because they're both fixed, but can't you just imagine how cute their babies would be? Goodness.... I loved this teeney puppy. She is scrumptious.

Jess picked up both puppies and they actually LIKED being held like this. They are crazy in love, I tell you.






Lastly, here are a few FIRE photos. We burned everything in sight, including wayne's coating and beer bottles. I love fire. :)


Burning a BIG box!

Paper burning... I love the effect!

Here is one of MANY beer bottles burned. It was pretty sweet watching them melt.

Hot beer bottle plus cold water = BUBBLES and STEAM!








And finally, for your viewing pleasure, "Having Fun While Playing With Fire."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this entry! The pics bring back memories of last night...what fun!!!!! "He told you, Jess"-the funniest moment! I was gonna blog this too...I started a draft...you've done such a good job I don't know if I want to attempt a recap or not now. :)

November 20, 2006 9:35 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Of course you can! We all have different angles - it's totally cool!

November 20, 2006 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blair witchy!

November 20, 2006 11:20 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

THAT'S WHAT I SAID LAST NIGHT! I hate that movie... it scares the living daylights out of me.

November 20, 2006 11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does the movie "the living daylights" scare the blair witch out of you? :D

November 21, 2006 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home