Sunday, November 26, 2006

Teen Magazine Photo Series

So you might have heard me refer to my teen magazine photos... photos of me acting like a dork but looking strikingly similar to the over-posed photos in many teen magazines or clothing catalogs.

We now have three pictures in this series, so I decided to post them all together for commentary. I don't claim to be a model, but it sure is fun to imitate them sometimes (sorry, Cassie...).

This one you've seen... I call it "Aloof."










This is the photo from Wednesday at Sarafino's. I call it "Giddy Girl."







This is the pic from last night at The Gin Mill. It's called, "Snow sure is pretty!"

9 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

Charissa: The Model! Just wait until the weather gets warmer... we'll get shots in sailor outfits on the pier! *grin* Thanks for the hug. Glad to know that I'm not the only control freak out there.

November 26, 2006 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it time for me to seek help for you? I have a good therapist ; ) Just kidding. We missed you last night- we have some funny pictures on Angie's camera...you'll get a kick out of them.

November 26, 2006 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pics...the one of you in the coat is just adorable. We so missed you so much! You would have gotten a kick out of some of the action in the place. :)

November 26, 2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger Double Dogged said...

Will you give me your autograph, Please? :-)

November 27, 2006 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you're not a model?

Seriously, have you checked your voicemail for a message from Jane magazine? Now that these are out, you might want to look into getting an agent :)

And probably a therapist, too. (See Jessica's comment)

November 27, 2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger julie said...

These are great! My best friend and I used to do a similar thing... only we called them Sears Portrait poses. The only requirement was that your hands touch your face in some awkward, unnatural way.

Priceless, baby!

November 27, 2006 4:07 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Ooooh... Jane magazine? How tempting... !!! :)

November 27, 2006 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a riot. Love Ya Cha Cha.

November 27, 2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

You look like you stepped out of the 1950's in the third photo.

November 27, 2006 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home