Friday, December 08, 2006

Thursday

I didn't post last night because I went out and stayed out until the bars closed. Yep. I got 3.5 hours of sleep. I'm dumb. Angie, CJ and I met at Lager's to watch (surprise!) Wes and Drew. It was a terrific show because it was so mellow. We sat back, chatted and enjoyed the music without the drama of a regular bar night.


It was so bloody COLD though. I had to park about 3 or 4 blocks away and I wanted to die just from the walk. It was riduculous how bitter cold it was. I hate being cold. The guys are lucky we like them, and I told them so.


Here are photos of Serg holding Wes. Wes actually sang 'Untitled' for a bit while in the air. We were impressed. What? Tonight? I'm staying in. I'm resting. It's about time...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I love it. Those pictures turned out great! I can't wait to see the video and the other pictures. :) It was a fun night, until...;) Just got home from an exciting day at clinical! I'm beat. I will post tomorrow. Have cool pics and hopefully cool video from a christmas light outing.

December 08, 2006 11:34 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Karaoke and Friday sound like a plan. It will have to be after my clinical but I could bring a change of clothes and just change at the hospital before I leave. :)

December 08, 2006 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home