Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas Shopping

DONE.

Angie and I did a marathon 5 hour shopping trip today, and I'm done. There's just one gift left to be delivered, but it's on order so I still consider myself finished. I am super relieved right now. I even bought wrapping paper so I'm all set.

I think we are going out tonight (surprise, surprise, surprise)... either to see Crushing Day, Wes and Drew, or both. We bought the boys presents today in the form of 100% cotton t-shirts. Wes' has a drawing of a squirrel and says, "I'd like to hide my nuts in your mouth" due to his unusual fascination with said body part(s). Drew's says, "I'm just not that into you (when I'm sober)" because it's FUNNY. (Sorry for the crudeness, mom.)

Hahaha.

2 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

yay for crude!

December 17, 2006 11:46 AM  
Blogger tfg said...

And what did you buy me?

December 17, 2006 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home