Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Viva La Friendship!

Okay, okay... myspace is good for a few good things, one of which is reconnecting with people you haven't seen in a long while. I have certainly had my share of those... but a postcard from Paris? That's just sweet.

The postcard seen here is from a college friend, Scott, once known for his love of Willie Nelson and Union Jack flags.

Today, he is a park ranger and world traveller, and from the photos that I've seen, he is sporting one fierce lumberjack beard. He's always been a hottie though! (Right, girls?)

Snail mail just rocks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

i love to pull out my fountain pen and pretty paper and write, but it seems like i never have time and frequently have to search for someone to write. most of my friends would rather reply to an email and don't like the guilt associated with snail mail. all my friends joke that they can tell when i'm stuck in the middle of nowhere thanks to uncle sam because the letters from me start pouring in.

December 20, 2006 8:07 PM  
Blogger Russ, Jess, and Sam said...

he brought your address to paris? Hmm...very interesting..this sounds like an invite to ask him on a date!!!

December 21, 2006 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home