Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Love & Memories

So I'm home... I rolled in last night and spent all of today being tired. I am so glad to be home in PJs watching Netflix. Before I lose myself to an intriguing independent film, I wanted to post a few photos from my lunch with Angela, JB and Scott. It was so good getting together and catching up. I would have loved to sit around, grab a beer and chat more, but the road was calling and our little party had to break up. Even Scott's tempting invitation to drive to Niagara Falls was abandoned. Home called...

Helllooooo, Charissa!

JB playing with my scarf. "What am I, a toy to you??"

JB taking a bite out of crime!

Angela, JB and Me

Angela, Scott, and Me (Lucky boys!)

What fun we had. Hopefully I can see you all in Florida this spring!

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

Looks like you had a great time in Ohio. If you are in my part of Florida I know a little girl who would love to meet you.

December 27, 2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger Double Dogged said...

Good for you and the fun you had. Glad your back home safely!

Double Dogged

December 28, 2006 7:23 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Erm. Is he trying to bite your boob?

December 31, 2006 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home