Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas! Yay!

Good day today! Mom (mostly) and I cooked all morning, then we went over my sister's house at 2 PM. We had tons of family there, and so much food that I had guaranteed leftovers this year! That thrills me... it really does.

I haven't gone through my photos from today yet, so here are two pics from Saturday and Sunday for your enjoyment.

This is me in a cool circle spinny chair at the furniture store. I might've bought this, but I'd have to take everything else out of my living room to fit it in.



Antonio and I at the pet store that he came from. There weren't any weiner dogs there Saturday so we didn't bring anyone home... but it's nice to go back and visit when we can. Antonio likes it there, but always wants to come home with me when we leave. He's very happy to have me as a momma. (He told me so.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Love the pics! You and Antonio are so cute. :) I love that chair. I could curl up in it and go to sleep!!!!

Not sure if I'm going tomorrow or not. You know it's just Wes until Thursday when Drew comes back? Not saying that Wes alone isn't enough to draw me out...I miss you though!!!!

December 25, 2006 11:34 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Did you happen to notice that I finally finished your last tag for me? Proud of myself I am. That was pretty lengthy and you know I'm getting lazy! :)

I actually posted, I believe, three things today...or four maybe...not sure.

December 25, 2006 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home