Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Photos!

Finally some New Year's photos - straight from Angie and her blog (check her blog for some that I didn't post)! A bunch of us went over Jess and Russ' house and spent time by the campfire, in the living room and all over their property. Russ many some crazy-delicious chili, and I don't even LIKE chili. I am craving it right now as I type this. It was insanely good.

Even though these pics are of our regular group, there were a bunch of other people there as well, we just didn't take pictures of them (is that wrong?).
This is me doing the rain dance around the fire... obviously I didn't do that good of a job.
Rob, Russ and Kellie enjoying the heat.
A group of us in the living room - can you spot Antonio?
Antonio playing with Sampson... it was so funny!
CJ (she is obviously NOT posing here) and the puppy dogs: Antonio and Penny.
Me in a chair - perfect for the whole body.
Antonio and his momma giving LOVE.
CJ, Me, Angie, and Donna. Three items of note in this photo: 1. CJ looks GREAT. 2. How white am I, really? 3. Donna's eyes are OPEN! Woo-hoo! Happy New Year's Girls!

2 Comments:

Blogger Russ, Jess, and Sam said...

Love all the phots...sorry I have not had time to comment...been working late every night.

January 02, 2007 11:47 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I like the photos you posted. :) Hope your cough goes away before your trip.

January 03, 2007 5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home