Thursday, January 11, 2007

Vegas Remembered

Meetings 18
Dinners 3
Shows 1
Knowing you'll be home in less than 12 hours.... PRICELESS
.

I finished yesterday at 2 PM or so, and once I got to my room I didn't leave. I ordered lunch, and then dinner and beers later, and worked, worked, worked. Later on I got a bunch of calls to come out and drink, but I had to be up at 4 AM and I just don't do well in the mornings. Besides, I was just ready to come home.

Right now I am sitting at the airport, leeching off of the airport wi fi. Our plane is scheduled to take off in about an hour, and I am planning on turning on the iPod and sleeping the majority of the way home if I can manage it.

I seriously cannot WAIT to see my animals and my friends. When is the next Wes and Drew show? :) And with another blogger happy hour right around the corner (Angie & Jess are you coming?), I am excited to get back to my life. I miss you all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you step off the plane you'll see everyone dressed in purple, in honor of the Ravens!

Welcome Home!

January 12, 2007 12:49 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Welcome back my friend! Since I'm on am clinicals for this part of my semester I will be able to attend blogger happy hour. Won't be doing much drinking, however, with clinical the next morn. Don't want to go in and kill anyone, you know. :)

January 12, 2007 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home