Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Four Days Down

Today's meetings are over, which leaves me with only two formal meetings tomorrow. YEEEEEEESSSSSS!

I am back in my room, ready to get started on the 5 zillion projects that I now have on my 'to do' list and drinking this delicious Cable Car mixy drink. Yum! Except for the frequent ice headaches I am getting from drinking it too fast, it is the perfect relaxation drink.




I also stopped at the KA gift store on the way back to my room and bought the shirt that I've been pining after for almost a year now. Isn't is CUTE??







I also bought this gorgeous beer glass. I love it.









I guess I needed to treat myself and congratulate myself for a job well done. There's a chance I may have another dinner tonight, but it's an open invitation, not a requirement. I'll have to see how much I can get done after I stop blogging and get my butt in gear. :) What's on the menu? Steak, of course.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a cool beer glass! Not sure what the shirt is about, but then I'm an "old guy" :)

January 10, 2007 10:03 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Thanks dad! Want one????

January 11, 2007 12:33 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Uh, aren't there other things to eat in Vegas besides steak? PF Chang's has great chicken wraps... and yummy drinks too! Don't forget to take a few moments for yourself buddy. Hope the sleep is going better.

January 11, 2007 12:39 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

LOL @ Cherylann. I hope the steaks were divine. :) I do love me some PF Chang's, though. Haven't had any of that in a long while.

January 12, 2007 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home