Friday, January 12, 2007

Home At Last

I'm home, showered and relaxed. Laundry has been started, food has been eaten, and animals have been cuddled. My mood improved as I drove those last few miles home. It was another one of those moments where it feels as if my life has a soundtrack...

"I’ve got five more hours of highway
Five more hours to go
Five more hours of highway
Till I’m in the place I know
Heaven only knows the time I’ve wasted
I’m so close now I can almost taste it
Five more hours of highway till I’m in the place I love..."

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

LOL you're too funny. I love it.

January 12, 2007 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home Rissa! Even if it isn't the "same" home, I know your happier now. 18 meetings in a week - geez, hopefully a lot of good stuff will come out of that effort!

Love,
Dad

January 13, 2007 2:09 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Glad you got home safely.

January 13, 2007 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home