Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Best Music Meme Ever

(Yes, I know... I'm still not working...)

I pulled this from Elizabeth's blog. Neato.

Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
"Liars Everywhere" by Toad the Wet Sprocket (This must have something to do with my trust issues, I suppose.)

Will I have a happy life?"
"Shadow Stabbing" by Cake (No comment.)

What do my friends really think of me?
"It's All Understood" by Jack Johnson (That's just creepy.)

How can I make myself happy?
"If You Never Got Sick" by The Wallflowers (Ouch. So maybe I put up walls... sooo?)

What should I do with my life?
"All God's Children" by Love Spit Love (I'm interpreting this as, 'Get on with it, already!' Thoughts?)

Will I ever have children?
"Feels Like Right" by The Brand New Heavies (Holy crap. This is a yes?)

What is some good advice for me?
"An Opening for a Princess" from Once Upon a Mattress (Hahahahahahaha. [breath] Hahahahahahaha. Haha. Ha.)

How will I be remembered?
"Miss Independent" by Kelly Clarkson (OMG. I swear that I didn't cheat. I swear. I laughed out loud when this started.)

What is my signature dancing song?
"Standby" by Low (This proves I'm not cheating. What the heck does this mean? Where's 'Dancing Queen?')

What do I think my current theme song is?
"Daria" by Cake (I never would have picked this, but I see it.)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"God Bless the Child" by Gabriels Anders (I don't understand this one.)

What song will play at my funeral?
"Kid Gloves" by Rush (Wow. Anger right to the end.)

What is my day going to be like?
"It's So Easy (To Fall In Love)" by Linda Ronstadt (Uh. Oh. I have a dinner date.)

Should I publish this meme?
"Just Let Me Breathe" by Dream Theater (This song scares me. Maybe this was a 'no.' I almost cheated here because I don't like this song. The new song would have been "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away" by Eddie Vedder. Either way, I think the answer is 'No.' Oh well...)

5 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

tee hee hee yours has some GOOD ones :)

January 29, 2007 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So awesome! I'm going to have to try this very soon and post it myself. Makes me want to go home and play MASH, too. Remember that game? Will my iPod tell me who I'm going to marry and how many kids I'll have??

January 29, 2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger julie said...

Ooo! Good one! I'm gonna try it when I get home (if I remember).

January 29, 2007 4:47 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Ooooh... MASH. I remember playing, but what were the rules again?

January 29, 2007 10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Rissa....

Just had to give this a shot, and it was kind of depressing... some seem to fit a bit too well though. And, keep in mid I only had about
50 songs in the que.

How does the world see you?
Evanescence – Everybody’s Fool
Will I have a happy life?"
Pink Floyd - Sorrow
What do my friends really think of me?
Evanescence – Going Under
How can I make myself happy?
Terri Clark – Unsung Hero
What should I do with my life?
Evanescence – My Last Breath
Will I ever have children?
Evanescence - Imaginary
What is some good advice for me?
Pink Floyd – A Great Day for Freedom
How will I be remembered?
Allanah Myles – Black Velvet
What is my signature dancing song?
Jewel – Who Will Save Your Soul?
What do I think my current theme song is?
Animals – We Gotta Get Out of This Place
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Alanis Morissette – Head Over Feet
What song will play at my funeral?
Phil Collins – In The Air Tonight
What is my day going to be like?
Chely Wright – Right In The Middle of It
Should I publish this meme?
Alanis Morissette - Ironic

January 31, 2007 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home