Friday, February 09, 2007

Catching Up

Wow. I didn't post yesterday. Two points to Cheryl for calling me out on that. It's just that the last few days have been so busy! So busy, in fact, that I didn't know until today about Anna Nicole. I just about choked. Not that I loved the woman or anything, but I think it's sad. She was definitely a mess and all over the place, but I just wish she had an easier time at life is all.

Soooo... yesterday Joe and I went to dinner after work in Timonium (see - I said your name!). After that, some down time was needed, so we watched tv and vegged out. I'm sure it's no surprise that I've been working a whole lot. I apologize to you all for my one day absence, but I needed a night off.

ANYWAY, I have a number of photos to post from SuperBowl Sunday. A bunch of us folks went to Rob and Jill's house for the event where there was plenty of food and drink. With the exception of someone using all of my Coronas for beer pong (I swear I'm over it, really), it was a fun time. I don't get to see Rob and Jill much because I don't work with them anymore, but every time I see them I miss them more. Love you guys. :)
Jill and Charissa, my GVBS.








Teresa and Jill sitting on the new comfy couch watching the game.







Jessica breaking it down to New Kids on the Block. (Yes, I'm responsible for that music being on Jill's iPod.)








Jill and Rocky with Jessica and Frank (No, that's not Antonio.)







Rocky and Frank... Antonio was invited, but there were just too many people there. He was better off at home.





Thanks Rob and Jill for hosting. I love the TV room. If I ever get evicted, I'm moving in. Just so you know...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Joe a new man in your life? I really should give you a call to catch up.

February 10, 2007 2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do we get to see a picture of Joe?

February 10, 2007 8:08 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Oh anonymous... I don't know.... He's a cutie, though. That's all you need to be aware of. :)

February 12, 2007 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am Annie (Joey's Sister), I was just checking out your blog, wanted to say hello! About time you mentioned him...Just joking!!!
I hope you are having a great week!
~Annie

February 13, 2007 1:48 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Hi Annie! Thanks for stopping by. I told my mom that you commented, and she said, "Charissa... now they'll know everything about you!" I said, "They might as well know now!" :)

Thanks for reading. Looking forward to meeting you! :)

February 13, 2007 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home