Sunday, February 11, 2007

What I'm Doing

*Stolen from Marie's blog

1. Laundry... mostly sheets and towels and jeans. Why must it be such a long process to dry clothes? Washing takes 15 minutes and drying takes 50? Jibberish.
2. Uploading CDs into iTunes. I only have 20 gigs uploaded and hundreds of CDs to go. I'm so impatient. The upside is that I forgot that I liked country music... half of my CDs are country. Now I'm going to have to figure out who's hot in country music these days. I have no idea.
3. Loving on my new iPod. Duh.
4. Watching a Lifetime movie. I know, I know... but it's Valentine's week. These things are unavoidable.
5. Trying to figure out which work project to start on. I didn't do anything yesterday, so I feel like I have a lot to make up.
6. Trying to decide if I am capable of replacing the keyboard in my laptop myself, since JJT isn't being too helpful. :P
7. Thawing turkey sausage for pasta sauce. Okay, well watching it thaw. I'm really not that involved in the process.
8. Still loving on my new iPod.
9. Trying not to think about the three computer game boxes sitting in front of me that are begging to be played. Oh, sweet PC games...
10. Trying to decide if it's considered lazy to stay in my robe all day long. I mean, I'm showered and everything, but terrycloth is scrumptious.

6 Comments:

Blogger NPR Junky said...

C, I'd say stay away from the keyboard by yourself, girlfriend. Those little suckers can be a mite...testy to install. If JJT doesn't get back to you soon, let me know, and my tech support can be cajoled into fixing for you :-)

February 11, 2007 2:07 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

sounds like a wonderfully cozy day :)

February 11, 2007 7:38 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

i heart lists. thank you! oh, and wearing a robe on sunday is requirement... whether showered or unshowered... i wish it would be okay to wear outside... maybe we should start that trend.

February 12, 2007 1:30 AM  
Blogger julie said...

Yay, yay, yay for lists!!!

February 12, 2007 1:32 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

what games?

February 12, 2007 8:49 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

NPR - Grrr.... why isn't JJT nice to me? Must I rely on strange tech supports to feed my need for a working laptop?

Gals - I heart your hearting for my lists. :)

Snay - SimMania 3 (It's all the Sim games in one box. I won it at a Holiday exchange.); a WarCraft Worldgame card (Good for 60 days - prepaid! Thanks, Tom!); and Dreamfall (This is an adventure game I got for Christmas from my lovely parental units!)

February 12, 2007 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home