Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Nice Beginning...

...to the end of another long day.

Yessiree... Got home at 8:15 again. Aaaahhhh... I can't wait for this week to be over. I need: a) a bonfire, b) wine (oh, wait... I started on that already), and c) the boyfriend. I need brainlessness. I need to sleep in. I need to relax.

It's pathetic that somebody important said that the only time they got to connect with me today was from reading my blog. I'm so so sorry.

I'm actually watching American Idol again, and for the record, I liked the last guy yesterday (Phil Stacey?). He had some pipes! Today... I dunno. These girls are so pitchy. They have a whole lot of power at certain volumes, but then their voices putter out. Most of them lack any real control over their voices. Well, except for Melinda Doolittle. Goodness, girl. She's got the soul that I've always wanted. I haven't decided if she can win it yet... but she sure is fun to watch! And she's soooo grateful and excited. She's just a pleasure to the ears. She's one of those people that you really want to succeed.

Okay, I'm logging off here so that I can log into work and get some stuff done. For those of you that appreciate my lists... here's another.

Things I absolutely MUST do within the next few days:
1. Deposit checks at the bank
2. Drop off dry cleaning/have suit fitted
3. Get myself some much needed affection
4. Buy Antonio and Elliott toys and treats to make up for being a horrible, horrible mom

4 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

I agree with you again today about American Idol. I love Melinda. We just finished watching and we think Lakeisha (sp?) was great also.

February 21, 2007 10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said "c) the boyfriend. I need brainlessness."

If I was that boyfriend, I would want to know what you mean by brainlessness! ;-p

February 22, 2007 1:32 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

NOT what I meant! :) I meant calm, relaxation and laid back!! I swear!

February 22, 2007 1:34 PM  
Blogger julie said...

Yay, yay! A list!

*clink* Here's to a niiiiice, relaxing glass of wine.

February 22, 2007 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home