Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Longest Day

Grrrr... I got home from work at 8:15 tonight, and right now I am in PJs and my robe and slippers working on work in front of the TV. I felt so great being at work yesterday after getting a lot of work done on Sunday, but now I feel behind again. It's so darn frustrating.

Oh - in case you haven't noticed, we're updating Bags In Trees at least twice per week now. Brian and I got so bogged down that we couldn't keep it up through December and January, but we're back! It's a part time job gathering photos and posting them regularly, so please send your pics of bags in trees to me so that I can post them on the blog for you. So many of you (read: Anger Hangover) keep telling me about bags in trees in your neighborhoods, but you fail to send me pictures! C'mon, y'all! (Wow. I just typed 'y'all.')

I'm going to sit on the couch and work a little more. I'm watching American Idol, but I am pretty unimpressed so far. No one is grabbing me yet. I guess I'll have to tune in tomorrow to check out the ladies and provide some feedback then.

5 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

I like the last guy that sang- the bald one. Oh, and I also like the guy with the fro. I can't wait to hear the girls sing tomorrow. It is so sad that I just typed that last sentence. Anyway... I hope you get caught up on work, but don't forget to take a deep breath and enjoy things.

February 21, 2007 1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, but you're gonna be sorry you mentioned it.

February 21, 2007 8:31 AM  
Blogger Broadsheet said...

Ugh, I didn't get home from work till 8:30 last night either, and I'm still catching up from being gone last week. I managed to watch Tivoed episodes of "Lost" and "Heroes", but I'm way behind on everything else!

February 21, 2007 10:39 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

I watched Idol last night while half-heartedly doing some schoolwork. The guys were awful, except for the one who sang the Keane song, that was a good song choice. And, it's awful that I wasted my time watching it.

February 21, 2007 11:51 AM  
Blogger Missy B said...

I am with you. I wasn't terribly thrilled with anyone. Chris was okay. Shawn thinks he may be Jack Osborne's long lost twin. I hope the girls are better tonight also.

February 21, 2007 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home