Wednesday, February 28, 2007

March Will Be The Best Month Ever

It's official. Two great TVs shows are starting or debuting in March.

I. Am. So. Excited.

First, Work Out is BACK! I love this show.
Last year I posted a 'Hot or Not' poll on Jackie Warner, the show's host, and I am pleased to remind you that many of you agreed with me - she's totally hot! Out of eight votes posted, she received eight "hots." Only Jill and Richie said that she was butch, but I have disqualified their votes because they never actually posted them. Beyond Jackie's appearance, she's a tough chick, and it's fun to watch her inspire people one minute and tell others off the next. It's entertaining. You should watch it. Really, you should.

Second, The Riches debuts on FX on March 12th! This is a new series for FX about a family of traveling misfits who are provided the opportunity to to assume the life of a wealthy family. Shockingly, the show signed an unprecendented THIRTEEN episode deal!
It stars both Minnie Driver (love her) and Eddie Izzard (thump, thump goes my heart), two of my favorite famous people (although Eddie wins this by a longshot, sorry Minnie). I recently discovered Minnie Driver's fabulous voice and have since become a big fan... but my love for Eddie goes back almost eight years. He is the funniest man on the planet. I was lucky enough to see him (front row seats!) in Chicago about seven years ago. So I am looking forward to checking this show out... hopefully you will, too.

4 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

I heart Work Out! I was super annoyed to see that Mimi (or is it ME! ME!) was still on... I thought Jackie got rid of that crazy baggage.

March 01, 2007 3:19 AM  
Blogger a.d. said...

I adore Work Out too, but I always forget when it's on! I'm writing a PostIt note now to program my DVR tonight when I get home. I wonder if Jackie will make a house call to someone not rich or famous?

March 01, 2007 9:33 AM  
Blogger Cham said...

Oh, oh, oh, oh...Work-Out! That's like my favorite. I hope she got rid of that awful girlfriend. I just want to slap Mimi.

March 01, 2007 6:02 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

YAY!!! We love that show.

March 01, 2007 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home