Friday, March 09, 2007

Flashback Fridays

I don't know if this is a legitimate flashback for 'Flashback Fridays,' but I don't suppose it matters - it's my blog. You see, my sister and her family live back in Ohio, and we are both so busy with families/careers/lives that we don't get to speak as often as we should. But recently, my sister has learned the magic of texting, so even though we haven't had anything more than a five minute conversation this week, we've been able to keep in touch over the airwaves.

This flashback is from a year and a half ago during my Fourth of July trip home. I love this photo of us. The beads are a kid toy - they light up when a you turn them on. I think my nephew put them on me. And I love Melanie's hair here, too. (She's a theatre person, so she's always changing it.)

Anyway... me and my sister. I love you, Mel.


1 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

Hi Melanie. I think this can definitely count as a flashback.

March 10, 2007 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home