Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Everyone Needs An NPR Junky

I arrived home today to a wonderful care package - a gift that could only be from my awesome friend, NPR Junky. You know, there's no better friend than one who does something just because. You know?

I got SOOOOAAAP! These are the coolest little soaps ever.


I got avowash soap, SEX BOMB soap, karma soap, sea vegetable soap and sweetie pie shower jelly. The soap even came in a box with a catalog: a soap catalog.

Dearest NPR Junky,
You are a super fabulous friend. I love my soap. My work weeks have been crazy busy recently, so what a surprise to receive such a lovely gift. I must admit that I can't wait to pamper myself with this wonderful deliciousness. I owe you drinks. Hell, I'll buy you dinner! Let's get together soon, either for food and drinks, or for some AH and LF gun slinging.
Your friend in cleanliness,
C

Woo-hoo, I can hardly wait to shower!

5 Comments:

Blogger johnny dollar said...

i believe "sex bomb" was a big hit for tom jones...

March 06, 2007 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing quite like a good smellin', gun slingin' time with some fine ladies. Y'all bring the soap and we'll bring the bullets.

March 06, 2007 10:25 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Damn that sounds hot.

March 06, 2007 10:31 PM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

Dr. Evil: I like to see girls of that... caliber.
[pause]
Dr. Evil: By "caliber," of course, I refer to both the size of their gun barrels and the high quality of their characters... Two meanings... caliber... it's a homonym...

March 07, 2007 2:16 PM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

My Darling: I've been MIA on vacation, so I wasn't able to get to this post until just today. You are so welcome, amore!

March 11, 2007 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home