Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lost & Found

I was scanning photos on my laptop tonight and found a bunch of pics from my Natty Boh brewery photo shoot in an unlabeled folder. When I first took these snapshots, I remember that one really popped out at me, and so I used that on Found Beauty and received quite a few compliments after posting it. (And I was reminded that I promised a printed copy to my friend, NPR Junky - So sorry, girl. I'm on it.)

Months later, I think I have a new found respect for some of my work. I still think that the photo I posted on Found Beauty is best, but now I think I like one or two others just as much. I dunno... tell me what you think. I think this whole exercise says a lot for the value of taking a few steps back and coming back to a project after some time has passed. These pictures look totally different to me now than they did before.

My originally posted photo:
















The lost & found photos:



2 Comments:

Blogger johnny dollar said...

sweet, i love that kind of stuff.

thanks for postin'!

March 15, 2007 11:38 AM  
Blogger Cham said...

Perhaps you should go take some pics of the American Brewery before they gussy it all up. It's right up the street.

March 15, 2007 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home