Monday, March 12, 2007

"Everyday is Work, Work, Work."

It's a movie quote - I am not complaining about work. But 10 points to the person that can tell me what movie it's from. And hurry... because my mom knows this for sure.

Well, back to work. I snapped a few photos last week of my team working some hard and long hours. They are a sober bunch, and they take their jobs and responsibilities very seriously. I don't want to brag or anything, but I am a lucky woman to be able to interact daily with such a driven group of people.

Truly, I am. (heh heh heh)

Who are these characters, you ask? Well, let's just say we could make our own game of Clue.

The wealthy widow.

The Russian General.

Classic Charissa. (I'm so sick of me!)

Giggly McLaugherson.

The Fresh Prince.

Elvis has left the building!

A little too much mojo.

"A big man in a lit-tle coat."


Aren't you impressed? What a blessing!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a song quote - Bob Marley edition.

March 12, 2007 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it come from the same movie as these lyrics?

Everything is food food food, everything is food to eat
used to live on an animul
now it walks along with you
it's food, everything is food

March 12, 2007 9:27 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Ooooh... Anonymous: zero points. Mom: DING, DING, DING!

March 12, 2007 11:34 PM  
Blogger julie said...

That looks like quite a crew you work with. I bet things don't get too boring!

March 12, 2007 11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's another movie quote about work. Name this 1984 film.
"If work has no intention, it's not work at all. It's an empty motion."

www.ReelLifeWisdom.com

March 13, 2007 12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!!!!

March 13, 2007 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home