Tuesday, March 20, 2007

M-Idol Thoughts

I'm going to make this quick and easy. I have two favorites right now, and I've gotta believe that you all are feeling the same way. There's just no way these two aren't at the top of everyone's lists. Why am I so confident? Because I have really, really good taste. (In singers.)

Blake Lewis - So fun to watch. I love the beat boxing, but he's just plain entertaining!





Melinda Doolittle - I chose this photo because it's so Melinda. She is such a great performer, and on top of that she's a sweetheart.



These two are at the top of their games. Let's hope they keep it going.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't watch the show regularly but I did see it tonight.

Melinda is great and could go all the way. What knocks me out about her is the way she's still so gee-whiz about everything. She's just having a riotous time.

Blake doesn't stand a chance, although he didn't do a bad job with the Zombies' song. I thought he was about at the end of his range with the chorus and was surprised that nobody mentioned it. Is it possible that the viewer is being manipulated a little bit to keep some of the guys in the competition?

March 21, 2007 12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you ever watch The Soup? This clip of Melinda is pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH_6LtC6fv4

March 21, 2007 12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is the guy from LI doing? I do not get to watch the show....
Annie

March 21, 2007 4:47 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

I love Melinda. I have liked her from the beginning.

March 21, 2007 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home