Saturday, April 07, 2007

Friday's Bonfire & Saturday's Props

We had not done one of these in awhile. We all gathered (minus Joe, sadly) at Jess and Russ' house for a bonfire last night. Cj brought me beers, I brought me wine, and our hosts smoked an entire turkey. Yum, I tell you.

My friends rock though. The more I work, the more I absolutely have to make time for this group, because we just feed off each other. It's constant support with plenty of fun times and a dash of ex-bashing mixed in. Speaking of bashing, we're still planning the ex fire (and collecting items to burn), so stay tuned for that.

Before last night,I hadn't seen Cj in nearly two weeks. And although I saw Jess, Russ and Angie earlier this week, it had been weeks before that. Oh, and Donna? Well... it had been ages. Wes joined us, too - which was great. And his friend, M, was completely charming.

Probably the best photo that I've taken of beer bottles in the fire. Sweet pic, isn't it?

This is a killer photo of Jess and Russ. Love it.









This morning I slept in and made a smoothie as soon as I got up. Strawberry and banana. A good, healthy breakfast, which is pretty different than the Pringles I usually eat at 9:30 AM at work. Anyway, check out The Baltimore Sun again. Bags in Trees is mentioned in an article about San Francisco's recent plastic bag ban. Brian, as usual, gave a great quote, and I've heard that photos may be included in the hard copy. We'll see. It would be cool as hell to be a published photographer, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Now I'm going to go and try to finish Baltimore Blues. I'm on a book reading spree.

UPDATE: I am a published photographer. How freakin' cool is that?

2 Comments:

Blogger Russ, Jess, and Sam said...

Very exciting! Congrats!!

Love, Jess and Russ

April 08, 2007 10:56 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Look at you!!!! All published and everything. Congratulations. :) So good to see you Friday!

April 10, 2007 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home