Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Sunday

Antonio and I spent the afternoon at Joe's house to "celebrate" Easter today. Neither of us have extended family in the area, so it just made sense to do something, rather than nothing. We had Omaha steaks for Easter dinner. Delicious!
Here are the steaks on the grill. You will notice they are wrapped in bacon. I'm not even a huge bacon person, but my goodness these were good.




Here's my guy cooking for me. (Yes, he cooked me dinner.) Now you can all stop bugging me for a picture of him. :)




Here are the steaks in their delicious cooked glory. I thought we'd each have two, but for how little they look, one each (plus sides) stuffed us. I've got one in the fridge for dinner tomorrow.
This is Lady, Joe's dog, who is as sweet as can be, but still very much a puppy. She is so lovable, but she simply cannot control her excitement and runs Antonio ragged.




That said, here's Antonio finding refuge on a Spiderman chair which belongs to Joe's son. Poor, Antonio dog.

We will all sleep fat and happy tonight, that's for sure. Happy Easter!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated easter, C! :)

April 09, 2007 9:23 AM  
Blogger julie said...

Your guy is a hottie! And good for Antonio for making himself at home!

April 09, 2007 11:33 AM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

I'm glad you had a good dinner, my love. Glad you had a great time :-)

April 09, 2007 5:32 PM  
Blogger Russ, Jess, and Sam said...

Looks like a fab easter! That pic of Antonio is very cute. Btw, I want one of those steaks...they look yummy!
Oh, and you still need to post a lighter picture of Joe....

April 09, 2007 7:49 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I think Jess and I have laid claim to your second steak! :) Glad you had a fab Easter. :)

April 10, 2007 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home