Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ten on Tuesdays

1. Antonio got into major amounts of trouble last night after he practically tried to climb into the cat box to, uh... snack. (I know, so gross.) For punishment (after throwing him the tub), he spent the night in his crate and locked in the bathroom (so I couldn't hear him whine). He hasn't spent the night in that crate since his first year alive.
2. We get free pizza at work again today. "Pitza. Iiii LIKE it!" Movie quote. Anyone?
3. I hate ironing.
4. I know I'll be tempted to go out and see Wes and Drew play tonight, but I need to stay in. This is such a busy week at work, and I was already at work until 7 PM last night. I need to play smart.
5. I had a weird dream that I was being held hostage last night by a crazy guy. I tried to escape twice, and I had to run through forests and fields and backyards. It was really freaky, and he was pretty scary. I hate dreams like that.
6. Is anyone else on here watching The Riches?
7. (Didn't I ask that once already?)
8. I bought two gallons of milk last week because they were on sale - 2 for $3.50. I will be out of milk by tonight. I can't believe I've had that much milk. Can it ever be bad for you? I already drink the fat free kind.
9. Lezlie - my friend on the west coast - if you're reading this - I know that I owe you a call. I'll try to call tonight. Sorry that I've been so busy/tired. I'll make it up to you.
10. How can you not love Lily Allen? Seriously.

10 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

LOVE lily allen...and seeing her in concert in june!!!!

April 10, 2007 9:18 AM  
Blogger jwer said...

It's always time for a Robocop quote.

April 10, 2007 9:33 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

I always have weird scary dreams, but last night I had a great dream. Colin Firth was in it!

Lily Allen is adorable. Thanks for sharing that video.

April 10, 2007 10:24 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

I like Lily Allen... I really really like her!
I also heart the Riches. That scene with Minnie Driver "cleaning" that guy's "teeth" was hilarious.

April 10, 2007 12:51 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

You should try changing your litterbox more often?

April 10, 2007 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you leave Antonio in the crate while you're at work? If you do, you shouldn't also use it as punishment. Otherwise he'll think he's being punished while you're at work, and he will be very stressed out.

And I had to laugh at Malnurtured Snay's comment.

April 10, 2007 4:50 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

jwer: Not Robocop.

Snay: I clean it once or twice a week. I can't keep track of when he poops. Maybe that makes me a horrible person, but there's too much to keep track of.

Maggie: No - Antonio never ever sleeps in his crate. The cat likes it, so I can use it as punishment for Antonio because he hates it so much.

April 10, 2007 8:23 PM  
Blogger jwer said...

Well, this was the first thing that came to MY mind (I recognize that pizza is not mentioned...) What can I say, I was a 14-year-old boy in 1987...

April 10, 2007 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny that your cat likes it and Antonio doesn't. :) What's your cat's name?

April 11, 2007 12:26 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

The movie quote...is it Multiplicity?

April 11, 2007 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home