Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. Antonio got a new ball yesterday. Watching him play with it made me happy. My poor, chubby, ball-addicted puppy dog.
2. Why can't even ONE vending machine at work have Dr. Pepper or rootbeer? I don't understand.
3. I am officially a poor judge of red pepper quantities. I added a bit to my pasta sauce on Sunday to spice it up, but due to the fact that I rarely cook with red pepper, I grossly misjudged how much I needed. Between the spicy tuna sushi that I had for lunch on Monday and this pasta sauce, my digestive system may never be the same again.
4. I miss the salon smell of my hair on Sunday.
5. Maybe 30 isn't so bad. The ten year old clerk at Petco called me "hun" today and I sorta wanted to beat her. Okay, she wasn't ten, but she looked ten... and she called ME "hun." I might have actually preferred "ma'am" from her.
6. Oh! I get to have my eye surgery! I had a voicemail from the doctor's office this afternoon giving me the go ahead to schedule it. I need to call for details, like surgery length and recovery time, but I am excited to kick this astigmatism.
7. Activities requiring scheduling: blogger happy hour, Coal Miner's Daughter night, March for the Animals, and karaoke.
8. Elliott is a strange, strange cat, but he loves his momma.







9. Non-work goals for today: get pants hemmed, deposit a check at the bank, and buy milk.
10. Antonio, the Destroyer. (40 minutes of playtime)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shove a cookie in that ball and get total value out of that ball

mom

April 17, 2007 8:01 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Easily solved, Charissa - you've got an office, don't you? Buy a minifridge and stock it yourself. Sure, it's a lot of money for a minifridge, but you'll save in the long run -- what does a bottle of soda cost from a vending machine as compared to bulk-purchasing? Not much!

April 17, 2007 9:27 AM  
Blogger Jamaila said...

For serious, I am definitely in need of a blogger happy hour. Let's schedule one.

April 17, 2007 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am shocked!

As the senior member of the Willis Clan (except for my Mother, her sister, and my oldest sister), I must point out the error of your ways.

It's Dr Pepper, not Dr. Pepper.

Since I started the love-fest by being the one responsible for my daughter's cravings for this liquid refreshment, I feel obligated to be the one that makes this gentle urging to correctly state the proper name of this wonderful, delightful, tasty beverage.

No harm done, however. *grin*

April 17, 2007 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home