Friday, April 20, 2007

Flashback & Happy Birthday

Today is my favorite sister's birthday. (I only have one.) We're only three years apart, and we seem to grow closer and closer the older we get. This is a photo from a summer or two ago... because we live so far apart, I don't have too many pics, so this is what you get. I like these though because it is SO my family. Smiley happy people and dorkiness extraordinaire. Haha.

I love you, Melanie. Sending lots of hugs your way.

[Smiley.]
[Dorky.]

4 Comments:

Blogger johnny dollar said...

cute!


happy sister's birthday!

April 20, 2007 9:08 AM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Happy Birthday Melanie!!

April 20, 2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger Cham said...

Nice pics! Keep them coming. I am now photographing bags in trees and my friends woner why.

April 20, 2007 9:24 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

That second photo doesn't look dorky, though - it looks like you're both becoming zombies and are about to kill people. Eeep!

April 22, 2007 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home