Friday, December 07, 2007

Five on Friday

1. OH MY GOD THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY. This week. Was. Too Long.
2. I have taken on the responsibility of fixing my landlord's computer. Not his laptop... no, he was given an old desktop from a friend of his, (Pentium III) and he wants to use it as a "backup." It's current running off a Netgear USB wireless adapter, and I can't do a damn thing to fix the wireless situation because the computer seriously hasn't been updated in almost a year. I need to spend the weekend running diagnostics and getting virus protection on the thing before it's even close to usable. Yeek, GAWD.
3. The employee-organized Holiday party is tomorrow in Federal Hill. I am not a Federal Hill fan. First, parking is irritating. Second, I can't walk home. Third, I've never found a nice, calm bar there that I feel I belong at. They're all bar-hopping bars - but then, of course, that's why people go there. Ick. Not my thing.
4. Did I mention that Jill and I are going to see AVENUE Q ON TUESDAY?!?!?!?!? I AM SO EXCITED THAT I CAN'T STOP SCREAMING TYPING WITH THE CAPS ON. I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAIT.
5. I want ice cream. I don't have any. (Not a very exciting #5, but it is what it is.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Don't talk about ice cream, you'll give me cravings. Mmmm mint chocolate chip mmmm.

December 07, 2007 10:54 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

i am SO VERY JEALOUS that you are seeing avenue q. seriously. i LOVE THIS SHOW.

December 08, 2007 12:36 AM  
Blogger John said...

It's 1:00 in the morning on Saturday and I just finished a ridiculously massive grad school project :} I am soooooooo relieved right now!!!

December 08, 2007 1:00 AM  
Blogger jwer said...

Cool, maybe I'll see you there, although I've no idea where my seats are.

December 08, 2007 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home