Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Week in Review

I slept A LOT last night. I stayed up too late crocheting and watching West Side Story on TV (Yeah, I'm cool. I know.), and then I slept in way too late. Tomorrow is going to stink. I'm now destined to fall asleep late tonight and be exhausted all day tomorrow. Lovely.

So my week in Ohio was awesome. Lots of restful down time, lots of movies, lots of family time, and a great reunion with friends.

Downtime: Check THESE scarves and my Elliott blanket out!

Movies: Next, Tears of the Sun, Mamma Mia! (twice), and The Tale of Despereaux (4 stars, 3 stars, 5 stars and 4 stars, respectively)
Family: Click here for photos.
Friends: More photos!

I am happy to be home to my quiet life, but I surely miss Ohio. Love you all...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen "Empire of the Sun"ith Christian Bale as a teenager...fantastic movie....I also watched "Freedom Writers", "The Great Debaters" and "Breaking and Entering"..oh, and I went to the movies to see "The curious case of Benjamin Button" All were wonderful...Just some other suggestions...How is your niece? I am so impressed with all of your crotching...very good....Have a great day, and I am glad you had a great, relaxing time in Ohio...Hugs, Annie

December 29, 2008 9:38 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Um... I want to be you when I grow up. You are soooo organized!!

December 29, 2008 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home