Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Um...

I would quietly like to say 'Happy Birthday' to a special someone out there. I will give no clues as to who you are, but I hope that your day is a fabulous one. I am sorry that I am missing it.

I'd also like to ask - did anyone see the Packers v. Bears game? OMG. Someone I know likes the Bears so I found myself watching it today, and that was a CRAZY second half. How about that '4th down'? Or that kick block? GO BEARS! (Sorry, CA.)

Lastly... I have finished a THIRD scarf. Yep. Even Antonio is getting a scarf for Christmas this year (not really). Actually, it's so bloody cold here that I have to keep crocheting scarves for myself just to stay warm (also not really). (Rumor has it that Dad turned up the heat in the house - thanks, Dad.)

Goodnight/day, everyone. Two days and counting... :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you counting down til Christmas or when you leave??

December 23, 2008 9:12 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Christmas, of course. Who wants to talk about me leaving? NOT ME!!!

December 23, 2008 9:42 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

No worries about the Packers... if you recall I'm a transplant and my New England blood runs deep... Go Pats!!! Hope you're having a great Christmas at home with your family.

December 24, 2008 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home