Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wed-Nes-Day

I'm climbing into bed soon, but I just wanted to report that I am doing better. I still miss Elliott like crazy, but I am fairly functional again as long as I am getting my alone time. Tonight I spent the evening rearranging my bedroom. It's not an ideal layout, but it was such a pain in the rear that it's going to have to stay this way until I move.

I'm also feeling the need to purge, so if anyone wants to volunteer time this weekend to help me go through my storage unit (at least take a stab at it) - then a beer or two are on me for afterward. I know... it's compelling, right? Alone time with Charissa sorting through years of crap in boxes?

This, too, can be yours. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sister is like that too and I'm such a pack rat....hmmm maybe there is a connection.

Mom

December 11, 2008 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear you're feeling a little better! we're headed to OH this wkend to visit taran & mike, otherwise, i'd totally help you out. i'm sooo NOT a pack rat and would've probably helped you tear thru ur stuff in no time ;)

December 11, 2008 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quality time with you

I would love too

Who wouldn't

December 11, 2008 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home