Friday, November 19, 2010

BBJ Edge

Do you subscribe to the Baltimore Business Journal? If so, pick up today's copy (November 19, 2010) and flip to the Edge section. There you will find a lovely article entitled "Priceless or Paperweight?" (Adam Stone) and a photo of yours truly.

You know, when the photographer (Nicholas Griner) came out to snap a few shots of me a few weeks back, he showed me a few of the photos he took and they were super cute! So why they chose this silly one, I really don't know. Maybe to show my dorky side? Maybe to balance the oh-so-serious photo of Mr. Rainey right above me? Not sure. Oh, well... how vain can I be anyway? (Pretty vain, it seems.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

I love it! Do you have the article? I want to read it!

November 21, 2010 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home