Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Thoughts on Tuesday's Big Brother 8

So I just watched yesterday's episode of Big Brother because I was too busy speed dating last night (haha) to see it live. First of all, I am saying my BB8 prayers because Zach wasn't nominated. That would have guaranteed that one of my players would have gone home for sure. Right now it's a 50-50 chance for Nick and Kail, but Kail is playing victim, so the chance that the house will see her as expendable is high. In addition, I think America probably voted for Eric to get Kail booted - a double whammy. Luckily for me (not so much for Eric), he hasn't been very successful getting Jen booted so maybe Kail will be safe.

So I am playing out the dynamics in my head. Although we are all probably on the fence with Nick in the game, I can't imagine anyone dislikes him yet. It's a smart move for the houseguests to evict him, though, because I don't think Nick has started playing his best, and he is likely a formidable opponent when he's actually trying. Evil obviously wants Kail out and has for two weeks, but his personal feelings about Nick and Daniele may supersede his preference as he tries to save his daughter from being hurt. As it stands today, I think this would be the vote (but I'm sure there are a ton of details that I don't know).

Votes to evict Kail: Daniele, Eric, Jessica

Votes to evict Nick: Dustin, Amber, Evil, Jen, Jameka, Zach (?)

Thoughts?

1 Comments:

Blogger jpb2525 said...

I think Nick is the eye candy of this season...hate to see him go .......and I would have to put him on my Top 10 list...LOL!

August 01, 2007 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home