Saturday, December 08, 2007

My Weekend 'To Do' List Revisited

I haven't done one of these mass cleaning days in awhile. But my life has been crazy, and Antonio has destroyed about three different toys in the middle of the living room, so I need to buckle down and get this place back to normal.

In addition, my landlord's computer nose-dived on me last night. I installed drivers for his NetGear adapter and that install replaced rtlgina2.dll in the registry to MSGINA.dll. By 1 AM the thing wasn't even booting properly, so I unplugged it and went to bed. I figure a little cleaning and order will get me back in the mood to attack this thing.

1. Shower - done
2. Vacuum - done
3. Dust - done
4. Clean Kitchen floors - started
5. Run/Empty dishwasher - done
6. Run/Put away laundry - started
7. Collect trash - done
8. Take out trash - done
9. Clean cat box - done
10. Work on grandparents Xmas gifts - next weekend
11. Decide on sister/BIL Xmas gifts - next weekend
12. 'Tonio dog bath so he can sport his new collar - done
13. Work on someone's c'mon get happy gift (wink) - done!
14. Run Windows XP repair on landlord's desktop, download virus software, run defrag, and who knows what else - started (f'n computer)
15. Schedule haircut for next Sunday (or tomorrow?) - this week, I guess
16. Watch V: The Final Battle I & II - this week, I guess
17. Eat - done
18. Pick outfit for tonight's holiday party - done

Next weekend:
1. Wrap gifts
2. Start packing for Xmas home
3. Shop for work gift exchange
4. Try to buy brown winter coat from LOFT if still available in my size

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might want to check out Pier One for the work gift exchange. They have some nice little things that arent' too expensive.

Sounds like you're feeling a little better. Glad to hear it!

Great quote by Goethe in your previous post, btw.

December 08, 2007 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home