Monday, April 14, 2008

What a Monday

Seriously. I'm tired. After dreaming about scary men chasing me on a cruise ship last night (don't ask) and running late this morning, my day didn't get much better. I don't know why it feels like there aren't enough hours in the day lately. Ever since I returned from Vegas I'm just stretched. There's so so much to do.

After work I had errands, including picking up Elliott's meds. I asked the vet if I could get the generic brand of Tapazole, methimazole, and 30 pills only cost me $22.99. It's not a HUGE savings, but I'll take it. I need another few weeks to get his dosage back to normal anyway. I was running low and switched him to a half a pill a day rather than 3/4 of a pill. Now I have to go back to the larger dose so that we can get another blood test.

So I know that this post has been thrilling so far, so I'll close with an update on the deck. Of course it was dark when Antonio and I went for a walk so I couldn't get a good shot from the yard, but I took these from my back door.

The form stone on my balcony has been primed/painted...









... and the roofing material had been laid.






The wood decking will cover the roofing material and will run-off into this drainage system.

Are you excited yet?

3 Comments:

Blogger Broadsheet said...

Only in Bawlmore do people get excited when their form stone is primed or painted....

Defintely a regional cultural anomaly.

A cool one at that.

April 14, 2008 9:48 PM  
Blogger Jim-the Classical Liberal (Views from the Right) said...

Rissa-

I am not a scary man! ;-)

Jimmy

April 15, 2008 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can get a new perscription, maybe we can find an on line place to get e's meds - then you can have it shipped and not have to go out - also, maybe we can find a cheaper place

what about dr fosters'?

April 15, 2008 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home