Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jill!

Jill has turned 28. Thankfully, I don't feel as old as I did this time last year (when she was 27 and I was turning 30). I feel like she's finally approaching my old age (sorry, love), and I admit that there's something very comforting about that. Tonight, a whole big group of us met up at Max's in Fells Point for some birthday drinking and socializing. The girls had a round of pineapple upside-down cake shots (yum!), and the boys drank lots of international beers (which is why boys tend to flock to Max's in droves in the first place, right?). For the record, the boys in Max's easily outnumbered the girls... maybe 3 to 1... but maybe even more.

All-in-all, it was a fun way to celebrate my BFF's birthday (if you exclude the face punching I almost received - long story). All of Jill's family turned out, and since I am an honorary member of her family, it was almost as good as having my own family around. They're just great people. :)

Well... I'm off to bed, but here are some photos for your viewing pleasure...

Me, J, Jill and J - again, I am blessed to be an honorary member of this family. They are the best.

One of my favorite couples - Happy Birthday, Jill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home