Saturday, April 05, 2008

Back to Life

My throat is sore this morning. I'm hoping it's travel symptoms, and not so much actual sickness. I'm going to start off with honey in my tea and see if that relieves it. I have a lot I want to get done this weekend, and being sick doesn't really fit into those plans.

1. Grocery shopping - done
2. Laundry - done
3. Vacuum - done
4. Clean sheets - done
5. Do taxes - done
6. Be lazy some more - done
7. Go to Orioles game - done
8. Watch more OZ episodes (I'm on season 1, episode 8.) - in progress
9. Take Antonio for walk - done (TWICE!)
10. Cook - done
11. Complete my self-assessment - done
12. Go through my emails - done
13. Go through my trade show notes - done
14. Get oil and wiperblades changed - done

As an aside, what the heck is with all of the sirens? I slept with my window cracked open last night, and there were police or fire sirens all night long. Did something huge happen that isn't showing on WBAL?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, I can tell you from experience, we just like to run around with our sirens on to keep everyone up. We(the police)figure if we have to be awake all night then so should everyone else.

April 05, 2008 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home