Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pain & Suffering

No, no... I'm okay. Uh-huh. Just a headache, general nausea and the inability to sleep. Last night a group of us went out to see Wes McDonough, a good friend of mine, at Claddagh in Canton. Wes is moving to Nashville very soon, and although we are all very happy for him, he will be dearly missed.

Today I am headed into the office at lunchtime, and I'll be sure to pick up some Taco Bell on the way. For those of you who will see me shortly - no jokes about my sunglasses, pony tail or love of water, please. I'm rallying. And we all know I don't do that very well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Hope the rallying went okay- did you pack some Triscuits? Good for Wes. I'm glad he's making the move, good things will happen!

March 26, 2008 4:11 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

I hope you are feeling better.

March 26, 2008 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home