Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. My BFF today is KATIE. Do you see what she brought me from ENGLAND? Do you see? Do you see?? A COSTA mug! HOW COOL IS THAT!? Apparently, Costa Coffee is a coffee shop in the UK. I love them. I want one... (a franchise, I mean. Because obviously I already have a mug.)
2. I heart David Archuleta. And David Cook. And Carly Smithson. Weren't they great, tonight?
3. I may start watching OZ the TV show tomorrow. Now that I've finished The Sopranos, my friend and I are moving on to OZ. I'm not sure it can match The Sopranos, but the ending has to be better, right? And Edie Falco is in it, so it'll almost be like watching spin-off... well, minus all the man love. There wasn't much of that in The Sopranos.
4. Elliott should be a happy camper with his new cat food. The number one ingredient is SALMON. Not chicken. Not chicken-by-product. But yummy salmon. Unfortunately, I just threw him in a cold shower again. Yep. So much for gratitude.
5. Bertucci's may be growing on me. I went there on Sunday and the leftovers are delicious. Maybe I have to give that place another shot... I don't want to keep bein' a hater.
6. So going back to #1, I love this mug. Did I mention that? Like I LOVE it, love it. Like I might overuse it kind of love it. You know, I wasn't the kid who ever had lots of pens, magnets, and other things with my name on it... so even though this is my last name, HOW COOL IS THIS???? C'mon!
7. Have I mentioned that Katie likes RUGBY, suddenly? Strange...
8. OMG I need to clean. I need to clean, and Marie needs to have a baby.
9. Is it possible that I have minimal plans for the weekend? Anyone want to get a group together and go see The Other Boleyn Girl? I really, really want to see this movie but no one is talking about it. Anyone?
10. OH! And guess what premiers in 26 minutes????? THE RICHES ON FX! GO AND TUNE IN NOW!

6 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

next wednesday...and i am counting the days...

March 18, 2008 10:45 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Oz is just as addicting as The Sopranos, if not moreso. I tire of the mobster drama. There's still a little bit of it, but the prison scenery is a nice spin on things.

March 18, 2008 11:05 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Bertucci's!!! I always loved their caprese salad.. and they had some kind of pizza with sausage and ricotta, but I haven't been there in forever. yum! I heart the Riches! What do you think about Brooke White?

March 19, 2008 3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oz is great for gratuitous graphic violence, fantastically implausible story lines, full-frontal male nudity (if you're in to that sort of thing) and Adebisi, but the last season was kind of sucky and the way it ended was as unsatisfying as The Sopranos, but in a different way. The good thing about the ending was that by the time the series gets to it you just want it to end and don't really care how the show does it.

March 19, 2008 7:52 AM  
Blogger jwer said...

So... was the mug filled with coffee? Really, REALLY strong coffee?

:o)

March 19, 2008 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Need that cup

Mom

March 19, 2008 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home