Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday's Scores

Cold Shower 1
Elliott 0


I think Elliott is starting to get the point. When I caught him on the counter today, he not only jumped down and flattened himself against the floor, but I could tell he knew what was coming when we headed for the bathroom. When I finally let him out of the bathroom, he came up on the couch and loved on me first thing - in an I'm sorry kind of way - before going off to lick his wounds wet fur.

Obama 54%
Clinton 43%


NBC called this too close to call earlier tonight... hardly. I figured Obama would win Mississippi, so it's not surprise here that he's leading at 10 PM. (This is with 39% of precincts reporting.)

Idol Girls 2
Idol Boys 2


One of my favorites has slipped this week. Syesha was knocked down, and Brooke stepped up. David messed up (poor kid), but he'll probably make it because it's the only time he has made a mistake. I would hate it if he went - he really is good. But in the spirit of competition, I'll stick to my top six until the end of the show, and we'll see what happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

Hey... just wanted to tell you that as I was reading my magazine yesterday I saw an ad for The Riches. It starts next Tuesday!!!! hooray!

March 12, 2008 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home