Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Quick 'Idol' Notes

I feel bad that I didn't go to the DC after work today. I meant to - right up until 5 PM - but then I was delayed by a meeting and a spreadsheet, and before I knew it it was after 6 PM. At that point, there was no reason to go because one hour was already gone, so I packed up and headed home instead. Although as a result of going home, I got to watch my first American Idol girls' night. This may seem cheeky to you, but with all of the extra work I've been doing, I haven't seen the girls' show once. And now I've seen the boys and girls all in one week. Cool.

So my quick notes are regarding who I think might be the frontrunners. There's a significant degree of talent on the show this season, but some of the singers are still kind of cutesy. But take away the cutesy, and there are some contestants who I think can go all of the way.

Let's see how close I am.

Fav guys: David Archuleta (duh), Michael Johns and David Cook
Fav gals: Syesha Mercado, Amanda Overmyer, and Carly Smithson

3 Comments:

Blogger ShellyH said...

I agree with you on your favorites! I am favoring the boys over the girls this year!

March 05, 2008 9:37 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

I want to add David Hernandez, and subtract Amanda Overmeyer... and add Asia'h. Amanda Overmeyer? Really?

March 06, 2008 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Jason too!! The men (boys)are awesome this year & the girls are just plain ole bad...not good enought to get the title...
~annie
ps. have not heard from you in a while..

March 07, 2008 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home