Monday, February 25, 2008

Not As Bad

Tonight I worked at our distribution center after work again. I left this morning at 7:45 am, and got home at 9:15 pm. Fabulous. Working at the DC this week wasn't as bad as last week (not that it was bad) because it wasn't so crowded. Of course, because there were less people, there was plenty more to do. For a long while I was the only one on my station, and the boxes (I'm trying not to use company lingo) just kept stacking up. I'd start catching up, then I'd get hit with a bunch of orders for which I had to get items on high shelves, and I'd get behind again. I know I've only worked two nights over there, but I strongly believe that the warehouse should have library ladders - the kind that are connected to the shelves and can be rolled back and forth. Just sayin'.

So now I'm home, my belly is full, and I am trying to fit in dog time. My feet don't hurt that bad, but my shoulders ache somewhat - probably because I insist on carrying everything rather than pushing stuff around on a cart. If there's any way I can burn calories and make money at the same time, I'm all in.

Next up: iTunes updates, pet time, pajamas, and reading... now doesn't that sound just like me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Have I mentioned lately that I think you should come to NYC for a little R&R? just sayin...

February 25, 2008 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home